Our members enjoy a wide range of career enhancing benefits at every stage of the journey towards the top echelons of clinical measurement science. Whatever stage of career, IICMS provides support, mentorship and a collective voice enabling our members to progress not only their own journey, but the science itself.
- The ONLY representative voice to the HSE & Department of Health
- Access to member only CPD Portfolio, Resources and support
- Reduced Rates at Conferences, Lectures, Training, Webinars and IICMS Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Events
- Invitation to the Annual IICMS Conference
- Invitation to IICMS Annual AGM.
- Access to training grants and bursary funding
- Professional advice and support from IICMS Executive and Professional Development & Education Manager to maintain standards of practice and education
- Access to the latest job vacancies
- Clinical Measurement physiology students in Ireland can avail of free membership during the college year.
Ordinary Professional Members
These members shall be all persons whose primary role of employment is as Clinical Measurement Physiologists. These members shall hold a BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification as deemed acceptable by the IICMS. Ordinary membership shall allow the member to hold office on the Executive Committee and to vote.
These members shall be all persons who are not employed as Clinical Measurement Physiologists but are engaged in the wider field of Clinical Measurement Science. Associate members shall not be eligible to hold office on the Executive Committee or to vote.
These members shall be all persons engaged in a recognized undergraduate or postgraduate training course in Clinical Measurement Science. Student members shall not be eligible to hold office on the Executive Committee or to vote.
These members shall be persons whom the Executive Committee select in recognition of their contribution and support to the Institute. Honorary members shall not be eligible to hold office on the Executive Committee or to vote. However an Honorary member may also be eligible to hold Ordinary membership and as such is eligible to hold office and to vote.